Culinary Art: Farm to Table | Grades 3 - 5 | Week 5
Campers interested in learning to cook who have an open mind about trying new things will love this camp. Chef Budd Cohen will lead your young chefs in a culinary journey around the world while focusing on local foods and farming. Campers will study kitchen safety, basic cooking and preparation techniques, garnish and presentation execution and culinary artistry.
- Day one will focus on food principles, regional cuisines and a farm to table approach.
- Day two we will take a farm to table field trip where are our students will prepare a farm fresh just picked menu in the field.
- Days three and four our junior chefs will learn to prepare dishes from around the world including fare from the Far East, Mediterranean, The Americas and Northern Europe.
- Day five our junior chefs will make a tasting menu to enjoy with parents, friends and guests at a mid-day soirée.
All campers will take home recipes and an apron to show off their skills to friends and family! Cost
: $495Camp hours:
8:30am - 3:30pm
- Early Birds: 7:30am - 8:30am ($5/day)
- After Camp - 3:30pm - 6:00pm ($25/day or $100 for the week)Lunch
for Culinary Arts. Snack is also provided.REGISTER HERE.